Rosedale Wood and Sons England porcelain sugar bowl and creamer.
The creamer is 10 cm high, 13,5 cm long and 11 cm large.
The sugar bowl is 10 cm high, 14,5 cm long and 11 cm large.
The Wood & Sons business was established in 1865 by Absalom Wood and his son T. F. Wood. The business traded first as Wood & Son, then as Wood & Sons (from c.1907) and was incorporated as Wood & Sons Ltd, in 1910. Mr Harry F. Wood succeeded his father, T. F. Wood, as chairman in 1921 and under his management Wood & Sons Ltd became a large and successful earthenware manufacturer. Associated companies included H. J. Wood Ltd (at the Alexandra Pottery, Burslem), Bursley Ltd (later renamed Susie Cooper Pottery Co. Ltd, at the Crown Pottery, Burslem) and the Ellgreave Pottery Co. Ltd (Ellgreave St, Burslem).