Myott Staffordshire England porcelain teacups and saucers 1920-1930.
The teacups are 6,5 cm high, 11 cm long and 9,5 cm large.
Myott, Son & Co. Ltd. operated originally from the Alexander Pottery in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, in the North of England. It was a family run business producing earthenware from 1898. Run by two brothers, Ashley and Sydney Myott (Ashley Myott is pictured above), the company soon had to expand to meet growing demand. They moved to the Brownfield’s Works in Cobridge, just North of Stoke-on-Trent and then extended the operation to the adjacent Upper Hanley Pottery in 1925.