Royal Ducal Gainsborough England porcelain creamer 1920-1930.
The creamer is 6 cm high , 12,5 cm long and 8 cm large.
The business was founded in 1915 by Albert.G Richardson at the Gordon Pottery Tunstall england (1915-1960) the business was sucessful and the works was extended and it used the name Crown Ducal.
Around 1942 the Gordon Pottery as part of the manufacturing consolidation in Wolrd War II. After the war the works opened again and continued until 1960.